Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Can't Work On a Plane




Flying on an airplane, with Zookeeper playing on the screen.

I find it impossible to work on airplanes.

For whatever personal reason, I just can’t get comfortable to work. I like to try to – in fact, I am trying to write this blog entry while on a plane right now. It’s not going well. The person in front of me just leaned his/her seat back and knocked the computer pretty badly. Ass.

Anyway. . .

I really need to -

OH! Just had a thought. I think FreakShow Deluxe may set a cup of coffee down on a counter at the beginning of each long run of shows – and then it has to stay there until we leave. We photograph it each day for the entire run. Then we compare them over every show…

AND we need to put Motley Crue’s “Kick-Start My Heart” in the FSD set list.

See, that’s what happens… All this wacky stuff keeps getting in my head and keeping my attention –

So, anyway, my point was that I need to start wearing long sleeves when I travel. Why, might you ask?

Cause from doing the pincushion, stapling and messing with flame, fire and sharp pointy things, I must look like a junkie. That’s what people must think when they look at me. Especially after this week of mayhem – shows every day of the week – lots of sticking myself with all kinds of shyte. It’s like I went rounds in a Mortal Kombat video game – all stuck up, bruised and stuff.

Add that to some greasy hair, an unshaved face and still wearing the clothes I slept in… ug. You know what, and it never occurred to me that this is what I look like since I have never done drugs or anything like that. Or spent much time hanging with junkies.

But I have spent SOME time with a few.

So when I saw some pictures of my raggedy-assed self and noticed that I looked just like the pictures of said junkies… Well.

Covering up a bit will help. And a shower, too –




No comments:

Post a Comment