Saturday, November 12, 2011

A Point of Confusion

So let me get this straight:

If I call a company or overall business on their cheating, lying and stealing - I'm wrong. Standing up for fairness and ethics means I'm asking for hand outs, denying these thieves their legal right to make money (even if it is at my expense), and deserving of scorn from both the media and politicians.

And then if I think someone is being removed from their job because they allowed children to be molested and assaulted basically IN THEIR OFFICES and under their watch - because it happened numerous times and they never blew the whistle - I am wrong, because someone's football career is more important than a child's ruined life for some pervert.

So if the accepted morals I was brought up with are wrong... then obviously there is nothing wrong with lying, cheating or anything else... including murder and rape .

And if that is the case, then it's okay for me to do all those things... so no one is safe: no politician, corrupt ceo (I was going to say corrupt politician too, but that's a total oxymoron), or person on the street.

If holding on to some moral compass is going to be illegal, then it just further confirms I am an Outlaw. Screw your 99% I am still a one-percenter.

No comments:

Post a Comment