Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Not Going Well So Far

Currently watching Ride the Bullet on SyFy Channel.

Aaannnddd...

My plan to write a blog entry at least every day is not working out so far. I have been busy, true --

But really not too busy.

Mostly I have this weird thing going on where i cannot can't seem to get things done. It doesn't happen often - but it happens. I can't bring myself to look through my email, or check my voicemails. Can't get myself finish these couple of projects or finish this proposal.

I can still get basic things done around the house, though. Dishes. Laundry. Cooking. Some picking up.

Of course, I am not the only one! I feel okay mentioning it on my blog because I had several conversations with other people about them having this same issue. The same "problem."

Malaise.

Some where, someone reading this is saying, "back in my day, you just pulled yourself up by your bootstraps and kept going! Suck it up, cupcake." Well, back in the "old days" or whatever you call it, people also drank a lot more. A LOT more! That helped.

In trying to write this blog, by other problem is the entries have been too long. Makes it hard to read for a lot of folks. And in the meantime, I will fight the malaise and get some more entries posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment