Friday, October 7, 2011

And Then I Was Drunk

Currently, I have had too much to drink.

There's a small Mexican bar & grill close to the hotel here in Gas City, IN, where I find myself. I am starting to suspect they may not be Mexican. Maybe Honduran... Whatever...

There was Dos Equis on draft. I got two big ones. Some chips and salsa (horrible salsa... I want something homemade!). They had a DJ playing songs like "Bad Company" and "18 and Life." I watched the most awful College Football game I have ever seen (between Boise and Fresno State). Apparently, both teams suck.

Had all day of performing at a Civil War Reenactment on "School Day." I insulted many a Jr. High student and their mothers. Though, honestly, I was paying compliment to their mums - but, as the one kid pointed out, if I had really slept with as many mothers as I apparently informed the kids I had -- I would not have had time to do anything else.

Honestly, sounds fun. Should get on it!


Realized today I dress like an idiot. Once I was out of my official "work" outfit, I wore Manpris, t-shirt, belt with big buckle, wallet with substantial chain (like a bike chain) and Doc Martin sneakers (that look like all leather All-Stars). Overall, for someone my age, I looked like an idiot.

Realized it when 20-something year old kid was wearing basically the same outfit with his teenage girlfriend. He wore a backwards DG baseball cap -- only difference.

Every time someone meets me they compare me to Meatloaf (the singer -- not the dinner... though, honestly, I never asked - so they may mean the dinner).

No wonder I don't feel I am taken seriously! Something must be done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment