Tuesday, January 7, 2014

No School Tomorrow!

Currently watching: Person of Interest on CBS.


La Pequita Aranita knows there is no school tomorrow!

School has been cancelled tomorrow -- AGAIN!

I really need these kids to go to school if I am going to be getting anything done in the new year. Not like I completely have to oversee every minute of their day... but SOMETHING has to be done.

It's been so cold outside the past two days that the dogs won't go out. Luckily, there is a training pad in the kitchen for the little dog to use (she has a tiny bladder, anyway) - and I just force the bigger dogs out to relieve themselves.

THIS YEAR I happen to have a lot of new things on my plate to do. I have lists upon lists upon lists. I am not boasting... this is more of a "throwing my hands up and saying, 'what the hell is wrong with me?!'" kind of post. I hope you enjoy it.

Here are a few highlights:

So there is some cool stuff going on!

Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment